Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Zong - SrProject D16 - Preparation for the Final

   Senior Project D16

Yiling Zong

Location: Houston

Tue May 23rd, 2023 3:06 pm

Today's Hour: 3 hrs

Total Hour: 81 hrs

Tomorrow afternoon will be the final presentation for our Senior Project. So today, during the time I'm still at my house, I started working on baking the Oreo Basque Cheesecake that needs to be brought to school and presented tomorrow. Since I've already gone through the whole process once, the second time to me is much easier. Right now, I'm waiting for the cake to cool down. With different brands of material and a distinct oven, I hope the final result will be good and won't let my efforts and others' expectations down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zong - SrProject D16 - Preparation for the Final

    Senior Project D16 Yiling Zong Location: Houston Tue May 23rd, 2023 3:06 pm Today's Hour: 3 hrs Total Hour: 81 hrs Tomorrow afternoo...