Monday, May 8, 2023

Zong - SrProject D1 - Where my dreamlife starts

 Senior Project D1

Yiling Zong

Location: Houston

Mon May 8th, 2023 6:38 pm

Today's Hour: 5 hrs

Total Hour: 5 hrs

    The first day of my Senior Project was more like a preparation day since I spent most of my time researching and shopping for ingredients. After spending two hours researching the recipes and creating my own special Asian ones, I successfully decided what flavors of the Basque Cheesecake I'm going to create in the following two weeks.

    I listed all the ingredients and the baking ware I need on a sheet and shopped on Instacart, for my Costco part (because I don't have a Costco membership), and on Weee, for the Asian ingredients part, which took me about 45 minutes to an hour.

    Last but not least, for sugar, Oreos, and other random groceries, Ingrid Wu and I went to stores in the afternoon to actually go shopping in person. We spent about two hours there because I was "blind" and couldn't find the corn starch that is right in front of me.

    In a word, the first day of my senior project went perfectly as my expectation, and I hope that I can start my real journey on baking tomorrow!!!


part of my ingredients need







No comments:

Post a Comment

Zong - SrProject D16 - Preparation for the Final

    Senior Project D16 Yiling Zong Location: Houston Tue May 23rd, 2023 3:06 pm Today's Hour: 3 hrs Total Hour: 81 hrs Tomorrow afternoo...