Thursday, May 18, 2023

Zong - SrProject D10 - Plan Changes

    Senior Project D10

Yiling Zong

Location: Houston

Wed May 17th, 2023 10:12 pm

Today's Hour: 7.5 hrs

Total Hour: 58 hrs

    Emergency change of plan!

    I was supposed to make the last cheesecake on the list today, but, unfortunately, the taro I bought five days ago went bad, so I had to reorder online. I thought I could get it delivered today, but it turned out to will not arrive until tomorrow. So many things are going on right now! So for me, today is more of a transition day, I opened the editing software to organize the material, spent an afternoon thinking about how to edit this video can look straightforward and easy to understand, and then organized the notes left by themselves.

    It's hard to believe that the project will soon be over, and I'll cherish the remaining days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zong - SrProject D16 - Preparation for the Final

    Senior Project D16 Yiling Zong Location: Houston Tue May 23rd, 2023 3:06 pm Today's Hour: 3 hrs Total Hour: 81 hrs Tomorrow afternoo...