Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Zong - SrProject D9 - Sesame & Soy bean 2

   Senior Project D9

Yiling Zong

Location: Houston

Mon May 16th, 2023 4:05 pm

Today's Hour: 7.5 hrs

Total Hour: 50.5 hrs

Finally! My sesame & soy bean flavored cheesecake came out successfully this morning! I made some sticky rice balls and put them on top to make the whole cake look prettier, which also surprisingly added more layers of texture to the whole cake. Moreover, the idea inspired me to add more sticky rice elements to my next cake --- taro and osmanthus--- for added texture.

Recently, as our project is approaching the end, I've started editing the video + refining the recipe, which took me about 5 hours. As I've been writing tips, I realized that there are some things you really don't get the gist of until you try them yourself. That's also the main point for me to write the recipes --- I want everyone who reads my recipes to succeed in making the same food!




Sesame & Soy Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zong - SrProject D16 - Preparation for the Final

    Senior Project D16 Yiling Zong Location: Houston Tue May 23rd, 2023 3:06 pm Today's Hour: 3 hrs Total Hour: 81 hrs Tomorrow afternoo...